- General Administrative duties, filing, faxing, and photocopying
- Provide Administrative support to Sales Department
- Enter data accurately and efficiently into company database
- Follow-up with Purchasing Orders
- Respond to incoming inquiries
- Follow-up with Production on shipment dates
- Other duties as assigned
- College Education in related field (Business, Administration) or related experience
- 0-1 year office administrative experience
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!