Receptionist (Part-time, Afternoons 4:00pm to 6:30pm)
- Answering incoming calls, transferring the calls to the appropriate extension, paging employees, assisting the direction of calls/messages as necessary
- Greeting, signing-in and directing visitors
- Daily sorting and distribution of incoming mail, postage for outgoing mail
- Support sales/admin and marketing groups with various tasks as necessary
- Must be able to work 4:00 pm. – 6:30 pm (additional hours as needed)
- Experience in reception and proven ability in customer service and telephone etiquette
- Effective keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Diploma in secretarial/business administrative program preferred, but not required
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!