Failure Analysis Technician
- Repair and analyze the latest film, television, and telecommunications equipment which incorporates the most advanced components available to the industry to a component level paying close attention to details
- Set up and operate standard and specialized test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze reported customer and internal issues providing a root cause analysis of the issue
- Complete root cause analysis reports for review and recommendations
- Provide training to team members within and external to the department as required
- Review documented procedures and processes related to testing, troubleshooting and reporting and work with other departments on continuous improvements
- Work with other departments to expedite resolutions to issues in a fast and efficient manner
- 2 year Electronics Technician or 3 year Technologist Diploma
- In–depth experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques and the ability to read technical drawings and schematics
- Strong manual dexterity, experience working with test measuring tools and ability to solder SMT components
- Ability to diagnose and correct root causes of equipment and product/process related failures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519