Inside Technical Sales Representative
- Assisting customers and/or Evertz outside sales team with equipment selection and systems design
- Determine customer needs and provide pricing and system solutions based on customer requirements
- Learn on a continuous basis as new products and technologies come to market
- Review project requirements ensuring attention to details regarding specifications, pricing, product compatibility with existing systems
- Gather input from R & D and Sales Administration to fully satisfy customer expectations
- Assess the most cost effective solution for customers
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
- Attentive to the needs of customers, responds quickly and competently to customer requests
- Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working with broadcast/post-production products would be an asset
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!