Software Developer (Java Applications)
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with developing and testing application systems to work with the latest in broadcast equipment and incorporate the most advanced technology available:
- Java application programming experience
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Multi-threaded development experience
- SWING knowledge
- XML knowledge
- Spring framework knowledge
- SQL databases
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!