Software Engineer (DSP/ Embedded Programmer)
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++ programming in an embedded environment
- TI DSP ARM, Linux, and Device driver experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, Hardware driver
- 8051, Power PC, Coldfire microprocessor/micro-controllers application experience an asset
- A degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!