Software Engineer (DSP/ Embedded Programmer)
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++ programming in an embedded environment
- TI DSP ARM, Linux, and Device driver experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, Hardware driver
- 8051, Power PC, Coldfire microprocessor/micro-controllers application experience an asset
- A degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519