Initial Test (Days and Afternoons Shift)
- Checking for Short circuits and measuring Voltages
- Loading the correct firmware according to the ECO database for Boot Code, Jtag and App code
- Installing the proper heat sinks/stand offs and any other hardware according to the build sheets (If required)
- Assembling any additional sub modules
- Following the released test procedures for the product that is under test
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Grade 12 education
- Capable of following instructions as per the computer program
- Enjoy working in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment that places a high emphasis on teamwork
- Experience in electronics testing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, time
- Management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented and Self-motivated
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519