Web Application Developer
- Design and develop client and server-side web-based applications
- UI development with AJAX and similar technologies including real-time client updates
- Author test plans and automated UI testing
Practical Experience with:
- Scalable Integrated Systems
- Creating intuitive user interfaces
- HTML 5
- Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Web Frameworks
- Mobile browser enabled web applications
- A degree/diploma in Software Development or Computer Science
- 2- 4 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be results oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Collaborative, adaptability and initiative
- Enjoy working in a tight, highly motivated, team environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!