Product Verification Specialist
- System level testing and firmware/software validation for a specific product line
- Collaborate with development team to plan tests through product design cycle
- Develop test cases scripts and reports
- Generate and follow-up with defects tracked in a project management database
- Create and update test procedures and conformance forms, help write manuals for new products
- Provide technical customer support including problem replication/resolution and onsite support as needed
- Assist with demo preparation
- Clear/concise verbal and written communication a must
- Degree or Diploma in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, networking
- Experience in a related field is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++ preferred)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages: Bash, Batch, Python
- Network router/switch experience desirable
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in dealing with in-house and/or external end customers
- Able and willing to travel to customer facilities worldwide
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!