Product Verification Specialist
- System level testing and firmware/software validation for a specific product line
- Collaborate with development team to plan tests through product design cycle
- Develop test cases scripts and reports
- Generate and follow-up with defects tracked in a project management database
- Create and update test procedures and conformance forms, help write manuals for new products
- Provide technical customer support including problem replication/resolution and onsite support as needed
- Assist with demo preparation
- Clear/concise verbal and written communication a must
- Degree or Diploma in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, networking
- 3-5 years experience in related field
- Network router/switch experience desirable
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in dealing with in-house and/or external end customers
- Able and willing to travel to customer facilities worldwide
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519