- Taking the technical lead though the building and commissioning of the project
- Identifying and carrying out the tasks required to deliver the project to the agreed specification
- Routinely reporting progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Debugging and resolving issues
- Gathering data and reporting back to the development department for resolution
- Fulfilling ongoing/sustaining engineering support where needed
- Education in Electronics/Electrical/Computers or related field
- Successful project implementation in a Broadcast software solution environment
- Experience with Broadcast automation and device control, Media management and desk top workflow
- Familiar with Linux OS and Broadcast IT with network infrastructure
- Knowledge of applications integration with business systems via the use of XML as the interchange format
- Basic scripting language integration points
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- Relational databases with Oracle experience or basic SQL
- Fault finding, problem solving and good communication skills
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519