Technical Writer - End User Documentation
- Create, edit and maintain technical documentation. This includes preparation and maintenance of manuals, quick reference guides and addendums.
- The successful candidate will work closely with development teams to deliver high-quality documentation with minimal supervision
- Education in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Broadcasting equipment is an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, including MS Visio, to produce documents
- Ability to work independently
- Proven time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexity with conflicting priorities and aggressive constraints
- Detail oriented with excellent planning, research and writing skills
- Previous experience in technical documentation is an asset
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519