Inside Technical Sales Representative - UKIn this position you will be involved in the daily operations of the sales team for multiple industries interacting with a worldwide customer base.
- Assisting customers and/or Evertz outside sales team with equipment selection and systems design
- Determine customer needs and provide pricing and system solutions based on customer requirements
- Learn on a continuous basis as new products and technologies come to market
- Review project requirements ensuring attention to details regarding specifications, pricing, product compatibility with existing systems
- Gather input from R & D and Sales Administration to fully satisfy customer expectations
- Assess the most cost effective solution for customers
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
- Attentive to the needs of customers, responds quickly and competently to customer requests
- Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working with broadcast/post-production products would be an asset
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Quartz Electronics, an Evertz company.
or Fax - 0118 9216802