Sales Representative - West Coast, USA
- Business development
- Co-ordinate with end user/consultant/SI customer/SI inquires, help complete RFI’s with management and manage other sales related duties
- Complete weekly activity/visit reports of all sales activities
- Provide customer feedback to engineering via weekly summaries
- Update database contact management software for all inquiries
- Train on present and new products
- Organize and attend trade shows as necessary
- Experience working within the broadcast industry
- Electronics engineering (or similar) background and/or education
- Problem-solving, salesmanship and effective communication
- Willingness to travel extensively within North America
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
Location: West Coast, USA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!