- System qualification testing
- Assisting development teams with product integration
- Develop and maintain custom scripts
- Create technical documentation for system deployments
- Control and System level regression testing
- Supporting customer systems remotely
- Supporting delivery resources remotely
- Opportunity for field work
- Direct experience with Server Hardware, Linux OS and Network setup is an asset
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Electronic Technician education required
- Unparalleled desire to help the customer and deliver service excellence
- Passion for technology and learning new software and hardware products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be eligible for international travel and be able to work alone with little or no supervision
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!