Applications Engineer / Technologist (Compression Product Line)
- Become a compression products specialist (able to confidently represent the product line)
- Regularly engage with clients and partners together with our frontline teams to assist in promoting new products and stay attuned to their challenges and needs
- Improve existing test plans (if something can be done faster or can be automated all together, figure out how then do it.)
- Project tracking
- Testing and validating hardware/software to ensure suitability for specific customer applications
- Assist with customer demo preparation and equipment
- Prepare system diagrams for large installations
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Willing to travel internationally up to 50% of the time
- Networking Certification is an asset
- Strong knowledge of protocol routing for unicast and multicast
- Passion for learning new technology software and hardware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and interpersonal skills
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!