Embedded Software QA/Test Engineer
- Design and implement the embedded software testing platform.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, and perform testing for multiple broadcasting products.
- Create test cases and build test suites with a focus on automation.
- Participate in discussions on product design and present test results to engineering teams and management.
- BSci or equivalent degree in EE/Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing/test automation of embedded software and associated applications.
- High level skills in programming/debugging Python, C / C++ and Qt etc.
- Demonstrated experience in data communication networks and associated protocols and technologies such as TCP, UDP, Multicasting, QoS, RTP, TLS, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, Layer 2 and 3 switching, firewalls, NATs and basic network security principles.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Basic video / audio / broadcasting experience is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills.
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player.
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!