- General bookkeeping responsibilities: general ledger postings and accounting duties
- General Administrative duties, filing, faxing, and photocopying
- Process bank deposits and other errands as necessary
- Other administrative duties as required
- College or University Education in Business or Accounting, recent graduate
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!