QA Engineer - Compression Systems
- System level testing and firmware/software validation for compression products
- Collaborate with development team to plan tests throughout the product design cycle
- Develop rigorous pre-release and ongoing test cases scripts and reports
- Develop automated testing systems to run regression tests and generate reports
- Generate and follow-up with defects tracked in a project management database
- Degree or Diploma in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, networking
- Experience in a related field is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages (C/C++ and python preferred, bash and perl acceptable)
- Network router/switch experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with test automation or continuous integration systems desirable (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium)
- Familiarity with bug/issue tracking tools
- Familiarity with SNMP, RPC or other control protocols
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!