Quality Control Operator
- Inspecting electronic equipment configured for customer systems
- Verifying product meets latest hardware and software standards
- Scanning barcode information in an AS/400 system
- Function as a member of the production team
- Comply with OSHA, SDS standards and Evertz H&S Safety Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties as required.
- High school Diploma, technical education an asset but not required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using a computer, familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!