Digital Design Engineer
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with the designing, building and testing of the latest film & television equipment that incorporates the most advanced components available to the industry. You have the opportunity to work on all stages of product development from design to production.
- Complete circuit board level design
- Perform analog circuit development and testing
- Conduct high speed transmission development and testing
- Design digital hardware using VHDL
- Responsible for Clock tree Design
- Switch-mode power supply development
Projects will require a wide range of experience and use of the following design tools:
- Power Logic
- DX Designer
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accrued related experience of 2-5 years
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Additional exposure to the following areas are definite assets:
- Hardware development experience with Power PC and Coldfire micro-controllers
- C and C++ programming for non RTOS embedded processor development
- Structured programming technique
- Data Stuctures, device design and embedded real-time applications
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519