Test Technologists (Days and Afternoons Shifts)As a member of the Test Department, you will be part of the manufacturing group that tests our products.
- Build and test the latest film, television, and telecommunications equipment that incorporates the most advanced components available to the industry
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems for performance, reliability and usability
- Record and report test results
- Provide training to team members on technical procedures and assemblies
- Build, operate and update test jigs
- Participating in delivering quality products on-time to our customers
- Troubleshoot and repair to the component level
- Follow documented procedures and processes related to testing and troubleshooting i.e Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and AS/400
- Electronics / Computer Engineering Diploma
- Experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting is an asset
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques and the ability to read technical drawings and schematics
- Strong manual dexterity and experience working with test measuring tools
- Ability to diagnose and correct root causes of equipment and product/process related failures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
or Fax - (905) 335-7519