Test Technologists (Days and Afternoons Shifts)
- Build and test the latest film, television, and telecommunications equipment that incorporates the most advanced components available to the industry
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems for performance, reliability and usability
- Record and report test results
- Provide training to team members on technical procedures and assemblies
- Build, operate and update test jigs
- Participating in delivering quality products on-time to our customers
- Troubleshoot and repair to the component level
- Follow documented procedures and processes related to testing and troubleshooting i.e Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and AS/400
- Electronics / Computer Engineering Diploma
- Experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting is an asset
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques and the ability to read technical drawings and schematics
- Strong manual dexterity and experience working with test measuring tools
- Ability to diagnose and correct root causes of equipment and product/process related failures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!