- Validate hardware and software releases from Engineering
- System level testing and validation
- Work with Engineering Department to resolve hardware and software deficiencies
- Create and update test procedures and conformance forms
- Advise and train personnel on troubleshooting and debugging techniques for defective hardware
- Train Service and Test staff on new product releases
- Implement and augment Test processes (both automated and manual via both software and hardware methods)
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Degree or Diploma in software, electrical, electronic or computer engineering, networking
- 1-3 years experience in Quality Assurance or Software/Hardware Testing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to add value to an energetic team
- Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!