The 500IDA9-ASI-TSMLITE reclocking distribution amplifier provides high quality distribution of facility ASI signals. This module feature an auto-sensing equalized input which generates nine reclocked outputs and is especially useful for projects where long cables runs are encountered.
Unlike other traditional DA's on the market, this module has been designed to support additional broadcast functionality such as essential monitoring on MPEG Transport Stream (TS).
The 500IDA9-ASI-TSMLITE is VistaLINK® capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS).
The 500IDA9-ASI-TSMLITE occupies 1 card slot and is housed in the 3RU 500FR frame which has a 16 slot capacity. The 500FC or 500FC-DA-HD frame controller is required for configuration.
- Nine reclocked outputs from one ASI input
- Enhanced signal reclocking and conditioning
- Long reach cable performance
- Input signal presence detection
- Essential Transport Stream(TS) monitoring including TS Loss, Sync Byte Error, Bitrate Analysis, PIDs List Monitoring, Continuity Count and PAT Monitoring
- Real time VistaLINK® monitoring and trending
- High density approach offers 15 modules within 3RU
|Serial Video Inputs|
|Standard||ASI per DVB TR 101 891-270Mb/s|
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Connector||1 BNC per IEC 61169-8 Annex A|
|Bitrate||100kb/s to 200Mb/s|
|Serial Video Outputs|
|Standard||Same as input|
|Number of Outputs||9|
|Connector||BNC per IEC 61169-8 Annex A|
|Bitrate||Same as input|
|EMI/RFI||Complies with FCC Part 15 Class A|
EU EMC Directive
|Number of Slots||1|
|500IDA9-ASI-TSMLITE||ASI 1x9 Distribution Amplifier with Integrated Transport Stream Monitor|
|500FR||3RU Compact High Density Distribution Frame|