The 7700DA7-3G reclocking distribution amplifiers provide inexpensive distribution of your SMPTE ST 424, SMPTE ST 292-1 and SMPTE ST 259 serial digital video signals at rates of 3Gb/s, 1.5Gb/s and 270Mb/s. The DA supports all other all other SMPTE ST 344, SMPTE ST 259, SMPTE ST 310 and DVB-ASI data rates in a non-reclocked mode (540Mb/s, 360Mb/s, 143Mb/s, 19.4Mb/s).
Ideal in applications where a large quantity of outputs is required, the DA features an auto-equalized input with seven isolated reclocked outputs.
The 7700DA7-3G occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Normal reclocked mode for SMPTE ST 424 (3Gb/s), SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s) and SMPTE ST 259 (270Mb/s)
- Remote selectable non-reclocked mode for all other SMPTE344, SMPTE ST 259, SMPTE ST 310 and DVB-ASI data rates
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no BNC disconnect required
- Tally output on Frame Status bus upon loss of input signal for quality monitoring
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Status LEDs:
- Detected Signal Rate LED's
- Control Mode LED
- Module Health Status
- SMPTE ST 424 (3Gb/s), SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s), SMPTE ST 259 (270Mb/s) when reclocking
- SMPTE ST 344 (540Mb/s), SMPTE ST 259 (360Mb/s, 143Mb/s), SMPTE ST 310 when not reclocking
- Return Loss > 15dB to 1.5GHz and > 10dB up to 3GHz
- Auto equalization to 80m at 3Gb/s, 140m @ 1.5Gb/s and 350m @ 270Mb/s
- 7 reclocked outputs
- Wideband jitter < 0.2 UI HD
- Wideband jitter < 0.3 UI 3G