The 7731DAC-HD is a professional quality digital to analog converter for HDTV. The 7731DAC-HD supports all signal standards specified in SMPTE ST 274 and SMPTE ST 296.
Card edge control allows the user to select RGB, YPrPb or VGA outputs. User controlled 4:3 alignment markers also allow for convenient framing of the video signal. The 7731DAC-HD is available in two versions to easily interface to standard broadcast monitors or VGA computer monitors.
- Support for all SMPTE ST 274 and ST 296 video formats
- Full 10-bit Broadcast quality
- 4:4:4 Interpolated Component Output
- Card edge selectable YPrPb/RGB/VGA outputs
- GPI controllable 4:3 alignment markers
- Optional rear connector plates for use with VGA computer monitors
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame