The 7780DM-VSBQAM series is a complete hardware based solution for demodulating digital terrestrial ATSC/8VSB DTV signals or QAM cable signals. With a modular form-factor, the 7780DM-VSBQAM represents one of the highest density and most flexible solutions in the industry.
Applications include signal reception for cable, DTH and IPTV providers, or any other small to large head-end operators who need to receive and distribute local content. The 7780DM-VSBQAM provides an ASI output, ideal for turnaround, transcoding, monitoring or other applications where the received signal remains in the compressed domain. For baseband output, the demodulator may be coupled with an Evertz decoder module, providing a full receiver solution.
Monitoring parameters such as MER, BER and packet errors present a convenient solution for broadcasters and cable companies who wish to not only receive, but also remotely monitor signal quality. These parameters as well as full control of the demodulator are relayed over SNMP, for convenient remote access using Evertz' own VistaLINK® PRO SNMP monitoring and control package.
- Same module is capable of demodulating ATSC off-air or QAM cable signals
- Signal quality monitoring, including MER, BER and packet errors
- RF loop out for signal monitoring or distribution
- Multiple ASI outputs for signal distribution
- The 7780DM-VSBQAM-A provides a convenient analog tuner, with monitoring-grade analog video and one channel of audio output for analog CATV input signals
- Built-in SNMP agent and Ethernet port for monitoring and control or monitoring through a 7700FC Frame controller