The 7780IP-SDI2 is a complete hardware based solution for de-encapsulating channels of SDI or ASI from IP. As more providers are trying to deliver contribution and distribution quality video over IP networks, the 7780IP-SDI2 is capable of bridging traditional Digital Video world (SDI/ASI) with the standard IP networks.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO, the 7780IP-SDI2 offers signal providers the capability to de-encapsulate their IP streams carrying SDI or ASI standard signal. For contribution application the 7780IP-SDI2 offers industry standard FEC decoding to allow data recovery in case of transmission problem in the IP cloud. It offers real time FEC statistics for IP link quality monitoring. The 7780IP-SDI2 de-encapsulator can be paired to the 7780SDI-IP2 encapsulator for an end-to-end solution.
The 7780IP-SDI2 occupies two card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Fully integrated with the Industry leading Evertz VistaLINK® PRO NMS system
- 2 IP inputs and 4 SDI/ASI outputs
- Subscription to desired multicast using IGMP- V2/V3
- De-encapsulation of SDI/ASI over IP to 2 separate SDI/ASI outputs
- FEC decoding- Pro MPEG forum code of practice #3
- Complete customization of status view and error report in VistaLINK® PRO
- Built-in frame controller for control