The CP-2024E features assignable and dynamic LCD button technology. Each of the LCD buttons is capable of displaying a multiple character text string, graphics or custom characters. The CP-2024E panel has 32 buttons laid out with a keypad section in the style of a traditional XY panel.
The CP-2024E is ideal in applications where changes to sources and destinations are needed regularly e.g. OB trucks or other applications where you need to pre-configure panels to suit different or recurring tasks.
The panel can be configured with a menu structure to allow quick navigation through the system. When a menu button is pressed some or all of the buttons change their function and legend. Their operation is then defined by the configuration setup for this menu.
The panel represents a radical departure in control panels design resulting in the most flexible control panel on the market today.
- Flexible feature or menu driven configurations providing quick and simple access
- Easily reconfigured for regularly changing environments
- Each LCD display features a 32x24 dot matrix capable of supporting three rows of five character text or a graphic
- Each LCD illumination can be red, green or yellow with a two level programmable intensity providing visual indication of the button status
- Fully programmable button operation
- Button-per-source selection with Page mode NEXT and LAST buttons to select more sources
- LOCK or ENABLE button to protect against unauthorized or accidental selection
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways or to give a menu structure to the panel
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system