The CP-6408E is available for the control of multiple sources to eight destinations. The LED displays give visible readout of the current source status. The large keypad and eight character names provide great flexibility to name sources and destinations in larger systems. Flexible architecture permits any key to be programmed to provide any function.
- 24 button keypad.
- TAKE button for each destination.
- In use display for each destination for easy identification of status.
- Eight character names on high brightness green LED displays.
- Programmable display brightness.
- All buttons are fully programmable for different functions.
- Preset and in use displays to help avoid false selections.
- Optional LOCK button protects against accidental or unauthorized selections.
- Optional NEXT and LAST buttons to scan the available sources and destinations.
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary and latching action.
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)
|Joystick||8 Parallel contact closures, TTL levels (GPI). D9 male|
|Qlink||75Ω coaxial connection for direct connection to routers. BNC, “T” adapter and termination required.|
|Ethernet||Standard Ethernet interface for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. RJ45. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)|
|Voltage||Autoranging 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
or 12V DC, 3A
|Fuse Rating||250V, 1A, time delay|
|Height||3.5" (89mm) 2RU standard rack height|
|Width||19" (483mm) rack mount|
|Depth||3.5" (89mm) not including connectors|
|Safety||ETL Listed, complies with EU safety directives|
|EMI/RFI||Complies with FCC Part 15 Class A regulations|
Complies with EU EMC directive
|Notes||• These part numbers refer to the hardware only. Precise operation is determined by the configuration of the control panel.|
|CP-6408E||Control Panel, Eight Destination, XY Keypad with Displays|
|+2PS||Redundant Power Supply|
|CP-6408E-DMK||Desk Mount Kit for CP-6408E|