The Mediator Content Promotions Management Task Pack provides a more efficient workflow for broadcasters and service providers by increasing the throughput of promotional campaigns. Multiple versions of promotions can be managed side by side for multiple channels and services including:
- Multi-channel expansion
- New high definition services
- Multi-language promotion creation
- Multi-platform promotions for mobile, on-demand and IPTV
The Task Pack provide all the tools to manage, administrator and compile complex multi platform content promotions in a single interface, as well as offering manual tools for commissioning and reporting on the status of promotions and editing suites.
Integrate Promotions with Mediator to perform "The right job at the right time"
The efficiency of promotions management can be greatly improved by completing new projects in the right order according to compliance, approval and transmission priorities for every channel. When expanding to multi-channel and particularly multi-language operations, desktop editing is more productive if editors are working with the correct source files and are publishing the final versions for compliance, approval or transmission.
Mediator manages post production operations within the overall workflow
- Manage the priority of new post production projects by integration with the channel management system.
- Better workflow for promotions by storing more production metadata to account for ancillary components such as additional languages, international graphics and subtitles.
- Browse material using Mediator from on-line and archive to select the appropriate source clips prior to editing.
- Mediator browse also provides access to material across territories for clip selection, review and approval remotely.
- Automatic project creation and delivery of hi-resolution source files for editing.
- Invisible rewrapping and/or transcoding of source material if required for native timeline editing.
- Using on-line storage gives extra bandwidth for larger workgroups using multiple editing workstations.
- Managed publishing of final versions to speed up transfers and reduce manual data entry errors.
- Secure re-versioning and re-work of archived projects.
- Management of multi-language audio.
- Smoothes out edit workload according to compliance, approval and transmission priority.
Mediator directly integrates 3rd party post production systems into the Mediator Transfer Management subsystem by transfering the right content in the right format for the editing platform, be it Apple FCP or Avid. Content promotions can be totally integrated into the workflow and be directly managed and prioritised by the channel management, traffic and scheduling systems.