The Manual Record task pack allows an operator to manage the ad-hoc recording of feeds and other live sources. The task presents a simple to use interface while managing all the required infrastructure underneath such as routers, servers and encoders necessary to perform the manual record.
- Manual Record - Provides a crash/manual record user interface to initiate and manage ad-hoc and live recordings.
- Manual Record History list - Provides a list of material that has been recorded using Manual Record.
- Flexible Source Selection - When combined with MAGNUM control the Manual Record task allows flexible source selection for ad-hoc recording.
- Dynamic Encoder Allocation - A variety of encoders can be used for ad-hoc recording from a common user interface. This allows the mixing and matching of different manufacturers encoder technology in a common 'pool' that is managed by Mediator.
- Reviewing Capabilities - Mediator supports the playback and mark up of material during the recording process. This enables frame accurate review and markup of manual recordings during the acquisition process.