On Demand & Mobile
- Improve efficiency by integrating new media content preparation workflow with existing processes
- Instant preview of still frame selection
- Integrated prioritized file transcoding for any delivery platform
- Simple task driven interface
- Offers the ability to combine playout and on demand infrastructures reducing cost
- Cost efficient, automatic transcodes of assets for each delivery platform
- Provide a full audit trail of all material and metadata movements
- Customizable work flow, ability to build a bespoke system that meets your current and future work flow requirements
- Increase revenue useing existing media. Target advertising, promotions and branding
- Asset and data management from master material creation through promo construction to content delivery
- Fast and efficent delivery of media to any desired platform
- Reduce overhead by utilizing existing infrastructure
Mediator manages content preparation and workflow for on demand and mobile delivery for both television and radio. Content preparation can be managed side by side with linear preparation at the desktop or separately using fully automated Mediator processing depending on the delivery requirements.
This new workflow option deals with all the necessary file transfers and transcoding, and can generate and recover additional platform specific content such as stills for an EPG or promotions.
Mediator manages all metadata to enable platform placing, content billing and programme synopsis.
As with all Mediator workflows the metadata remains with the material throughout the workflow allowing it to be retrieved should the material need to be reused.